THE LENDING ROOM, INC.
Thanks for visiting The Lending Room!
The Lending Room is about to resume operations on June 1, after a pause in service due to Covid-19. Our hours have been adjusted (M 9:30-12:30, Th 12:30-3:30, F 9:30-12:30) and we ask that everyone please be respectful of our new protocol listed below moving forward. Thank you and welcome back. We are so happy to be here to help you!
The Lending Room Covid-19 Expectations
- Only Lending Room volunteers are permitted in The Lending Room Storage facility.
- All requests for equipment should be made in advance by phone to allow our volunteers the ability to check for availability and ready it for pick up.
- All recipients will be asked to sign a release form and make a donation for equipment procured
at the time of pick up.
- We request that recipients please respect social distance and wear a face covering while interfacing with our volunteers both for the recipients and volunteers safety.
- While The Lending Room volunteers are making an effort to spray down equipment that comes in, please remember that all equipment is gently used and should be thoroughly disinfected before being used.
The Lending Room accepts and distributes gently used medical rehabilitation equipment to any
individual who has a need, whether short or long term, regardless of income or insurance.
MAKING LIFE A LITTLE EASIER
ONE PIECE OF EQUIPMENT AT A TIME
Equipment availability may vary.
With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be able to find what you need. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us. Please send us your testimonials or reach out to us about volunteer opportunities. Read our stories and see how The Lending Room continues to touch lives, making greater mobility possible and assisting people to age in place.
We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There's much more to come!
Remember, Friends don't let friends buy medical equipment... They send them to The Lending Room
Come meet or join our team of volunteers always here to help you find what you are looking for.
Go to The Lending Room FACEBOOK page by clicking on the below icon.
We Are Home!
Our new facility at 616B Parris Island Gateway is finally a realization thanks to Low Country Habitat for Humanity. We are blessed to have a number of volunteers ready and waiting to man daily 3 hour shifts and we are finally open to the public.
We want to extend a special shout out to Dick Stewart for his support over the years by giving The Lending Room a place to hang our hats (and crutches, walkers and commodes) rent free for 19+ years so we could save our money and make this possible too.
Call or stop by to receive or donate durable medical equipment. M,T,W, and F from 9:30-12:30.
A special thanks to all who made our new facility a reality.
100 Woman Who Care, Beaufort; Beaufort Charities; First Presbyterian Church; Human Services Alliance; Low Country Habitat for Humanity; Old Port Royal Association; Rotarian's; St Peters Service Committee; and countless private donations. We are grateful for supporting our mission.